Thursday, August 20, 2009

MY HEART IS BEATING

This is a remake of the song from the movie "Julie" and it is “my version” of the song. I hope you enjoy it :) I seek all your expert comments. This goes as a birthday gift to “myself” today :P(21st August)

Vocals : Me
Programming and Mixing : Anil C J
Video link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAUhe-wmLq8



MY HEART IS BEATING FROM JULIE | Online recorder

*************************************************************************************
LYRICS


My heart is beating, keeps on repeating
I' m waiting for you
My love encloses a plot of roses
And when shall be then our next meeting
Cause love you know
That time is fleeting, time is fleeting
Time is fleeting


Spring is the season
That drops the reason of lovers who are truly true
Young birds are mating
While I am waiting, waiting for you
Darling you haunt me, say do you want me
And if it is so, when are we meeting
Cause love you know
That time is fleeting, time is fleeting
Time is fleeting

Oh when I look at you
The blue of heaven seems to be deeper blue
And I can swear that
God himself seems to be looking through
Zu zu zu zu ru zu, I' ll never part from you
And when shall be then our next meeting
Cause love you know
That time is fleeting, time is fleeting
Time is fleeting

*************************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. HI Anuradha,

    Many many happy returns of the day :).

    Thanks for getting back the old song, very nicely rendered. Your voice is cut out for songs like this :).

    The pics in u tube are 2 gud. Try to retain that smile 4 ever. Keep smiling keep singing :)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu,

    Its a nice way to celebrate your b'day. Awesome number. All the best!

    Madhura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anuradha,
    Here's wishing you an excellent birthday! :) Hope you get all the best things in life....

    The song is rendered very well...thanks for the revival :)

    cheers...
    sunil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Anu, Thank you very much for sending me an email. This song has schocked me.... i have no words to describe how well you have sung this... This is a huge leap from your first song which i listened to... its not easy to sing an English song with such great accuracy being a kannadiga... I am deeply impressed with you.. May be you should try recording a classical cum light music mix song next and try a mix of different languages also...or a fast song... i am really looking forward for something like that from you...great going and keep it up... All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Veena.. I think this is a huge compliment :) Yes I plan to work on a "slightly" classical stuff nxt time. Fast number will also come soon :) Thanks for the wishes and for listening.

    Sunil : Thanks for the wishes :) I'm happy that I have done justice to the original composition.

    Madhura : Thanks kane. Thanks for the wishes and comments :)

    Ravi : Thanks for the comments.. :)

    With loads of smile..... :) :) :)
    Anu

    ReplyDelete